1.02.2008

My 2007

1-Did you kiss anyone?
Of course.

2-Did you date anyone?
Nah. I got hitched a year ago.

3-Are you going to have someone to kiss when the ball drops?
Yes, Jim will then I'll give everyone a kiss on the cheek.

5-Did you gain any friends?
Lots.

6-Did you do something new?
I was married.

7. Did anyone important to you die?
No, thank God.

8-Did you change?
Maybe a little bit more wiser.

9-Are you happy with the year over all?
Overall- yes. Definitely. One of the best!

10-Whats the best thing that happened to you ?
I became an aunt for the first time!

11-Did you fall in or out of love?
In love.

12-Are you happy the years almost over?
Ring out the old and bring in the new.

13-Are you going to change something about yourself next year?
Probably not.

14-Do you think 2008 will be a better year then 2007?
Every year seems to be better than the last.

15-Did you lose your virginity in 2007?
Uh...no.

16-How many things did you screw up in 2007?
I try not to think of the negatives. Just learn from them.

17-Did you go to an amusement park?
Epcot.

18-Did you go to a concert?
Not that I recall.

19-Did you go to any parties?
Tons.

20-Did you go on a summer vacation?
Not really. Sporadically back and forth to Orlando.

22-Did you get into a fight?
No...

23-Did you leave the country?
Nope.

24-Did you have a good birthday?
Yes!

25-Did anyone in your family get married?
Lots of my girlfriends got married!!!

26-Do you think you grew?
I still am.

27-Did you dye your hair?
Yes.

28-Who do you think you were on the phone with the most?
Jimmer.

29-Did anyone sing to you?
Yes. I call it free entertainment.

30-Did you sing to anyone?
I like singing so subconsciously I probably did.

31-Did anyone tell you they loved you?
Many people. I'm blessed to be very loved.

32-Did you ever go to the hospital?
Yes. To see my new nephew.

33-What did you drink and eat the most?
Starbucks. and chocolate chip cookies.

34-Did you change your top friends at least 8 times?
No.

35-Did you change your profile over 10 times?
Maybe 5.

36-Did you change your default at least 20 times?
No.

37-Did you get a tattoo?
Thought about it.

38-Did you get a piercing?
I have enough.

39-Are you going to make a new years resolution?
I already did.

40. What do you look forward to next year?
Taking each day at a time.

No comments: