10.08.2007

Cheesecake


For months there has been a tremendous amount of construction and speculation of what possibly could the town of Peabody be building at the local mall. I soon learned that they were building a Cheesecake Factory. Yes! I actually enjoyed watching the process of the building get the final touches over the last few weeks and wondered, "am I actually ever going to go eat here?" Turns out one of my co-workers received reservations for four people to eat free before it opened up to the public...and she asked me! How cool is that?! I'm no Cheesecake Factory virgin, so I was psyched. So Jim, Aaron and I joined her for two free appetizers, four free meals, four free adult beverages, and 2 slices of free cheesecake tonight. We all had a really good time. Just another bonus to birthday month.

My meal's presentation was so exquisite and my brownie sundae cheesecake was so yummy I took a picture of it on my cell phone.

No comments: