10.28.2007

Happy Birthday To Me

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes. I fill so blessed. I will try and get to all of you personally, however I just wanted to show my appreciation to everyone as well...

Jim- First and formost thank you for being the best husband ever. ILY!

Erin- My "twin" growing up. I can't believe we're getting so old. haha. Miss you all!

Pam- You're such a sweetie and you truly make me smile with all your messages you send me. Seriously.

Brooke- You're like family. Always know that. Even if our grandparents didn't get married. I love you!

Charlotte- You were THE MOST incredible roomate ever in college. If I had to live with a girl again I'd pick you over and over. Miss you dearly. Oh yea, I still have your umbrella!

Jane- You're so sweet! Computer Science class was so much fun when you were present.

Joshua- It was so good to see/dance with you at your sister's wedding. Go Gators!

Steve- You're just awesome. There's no other words.

Maggie- Thank you for the notes. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Meghan- It's like 8th grade all over again! I love you!

Heather and Matt- You guys are great friends. Always there when we need you. Thank you.

Sharon- You're my inspiration for craziness. Thank you for giving me pizzaz in life.

Gwynn- I'm so glad you have FB. Thank you for the note and for always being there for me growing up.

Amber- Last but certainly not least. My friend for almost 20 years. Wow. You are truly special to me.

I really really HOPE I didn't forget anyone. Thank you all!

I have been blessed
And I feel like I’ve found my way
I thank God for all I’ve been given
At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones
That love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed

No comments: