10.12.2007

HAPPY 25TH MY LOVE!



25 Things I love about Jim:
1. His laugh when something is really really funny.
2. His cooking because I can't make anything as perfect looking like the box.
3. His unique snore. Well, it's not really a snore. Just a whistle in his breath when he sleeps with his mouth open.
4. His patience with me in the morning.
5. His love towards his new nephew.
6. How he doesn't ever hang up his towel in the bathroom. When I see it on the floor, I get the opportunity to think of him.
7. His free spirit that comes with the territory of being the youngest child.
8. His eyelashes and how he bats them.
9. The way he lets me have my freedom with my girlfriends.
10. The surprises he plans spontaneously.
11. His sympathy when I vent out loud. He sits quietly and listens.
12. He takes our vows to the heart. When I'm sick he is always there.
13. His goofiness at sporadic times.
14. How he doesn't correct me when he knows I'm wrong.
15. His love towards his cat.
16. His will to learn new things with me.
17. His understanding of women in general.
18. His sexy beard. haha.
19. The way he dances at other people's weddings.
20. His wardrobe, or lack there of. Anyway, it describes him.
21. Even though I don't think he's listening, he still makes the bed everyday.
22. The way he lets me pick the movie to go see at the theater.
23. His love for teaching people new card games, and his patience when he looses.
24. How he tells me I'm gorgeous when I feel don't like it.
25. His love and devotion to be a caring, honest, and gentle husband towards me every single day of our marriage through thick and thin.