7.22.2008

It' Been Awhile

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Water

Have you ever kissed anyone named Dave?
Yes.

Where was your default picture taken?
At Sheetz last summer in VA.

Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
Kristen

Can you play guitar hero?
I'm sure I can.

Last time you walked further than a block?
This weekend in Boston.

Name someone that made you laugh today?
Jim

When was the last time you saw number 1 on your top friends?
Tonight

How late did you stay up last night and why?
12.30- because we got home late from seeing The Dark Knight.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I'm quite content.

Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yes.

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Alissa.

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
If they have to.

Do you prefer to call or text?
I like texting. It's fun to do at work. :)

How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
I don't drink it.

When was the last time you cried really hard?
About a week ago when I became really stressed with work.

Where are you at right now?
In my bedroom.

What bed did you sleep in last night?
My own.

What was the last thing someone bought for you?
Jim bought me dinner. haha.

When is your birthday?
October 28th

Who took your profile picture?
I think Jim?

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My sister asleep in the car going to the airport.

Was yesterday better than today?
Yes!

Can you live a day without TV?
Yup.

Are you mad about anything?
No :)

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Sure why not. Just as long as you both agree they are.

Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
Friday night I spend the night at my mom and sister's hotel if that counts.

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
The other day.

Are you a bad influence?
I hope not.

Night out or night in?
Depending on the weather.

Are you more of a quiet individual or an outgoing person?
I'm the social butterfly.

What items could you not go without during the day?
My cell phone.

Would you share a drink with a stranger?
Maybe? Probably not.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I have no clue.

Last hug?
Jim.


Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
I don't like it.


Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
I can go for coffee liquor.

Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
Nope.

What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Hi Erin- we made it back to Orlando and got home around 11pm. Love you and miss you!"-mom.

How do you feel about your life right now?
Itching.

How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
To get a ticket? Once.

Do you hate anyone?
Nope.

Did you have a Valentine?
Yup. Forever and for always.

Anyone upset you lately?
Yes.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Some bride.

Can you easily tell if someone is fake?
Absolutely.

How's your heart?
Beating at a steady pace.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes.

No comments: