7.30.2008

Stupid Surveys from Myspace

A is for Age of first Kiss: 15- It was on lunch break between classes.

B is for booze of choice: Long Island Ice Tea.

C is for career: Slave? Oh no, bridal consultant.

D is for your dad's name: Tom

E is for essential items to bring to a party: a sense of humor.

F is for favorite song at the moment: When the Saints by Sara Groves

G is for favorite game: Alissa's "telephone" game. Does it even have a name?

H is for hometown: Orlando, FL.

I is for instruments you play: Piano. I used to be able to play clarinet.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Eh.

K is for kids?: Yup.

L is for last text message?: "Possibly. When would you have to know by?" -Amber.

M is for mom's name: Jean.

N is for name of your crush: My crush? I have a crush on Jim.

O is for overnight hospital stays: Once when I was 5 because I had a kidney infection.

P is for phobias: Frogs.

Q is for quotes you like:
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were". - Kahlil Gibran

R is for relationship that lasted the longest: I think Jim is in the lead.

S is for sexual preference: I like men.

T is for time you wake up: Depends. Today I woke up at 10am.

U is for underwear: Yup. Always.

V is for vegetable you love: I'm beginning to enjoy a variety of them.

W is for worst habit: Assuming.

X is for x-rays you've had: Dental and MRI.

Y is for yummy food you make: I loooove chocolate chip cookies! Great comfort food.

Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio... determined and forceful. Emotional and intuitive. Powerful and passionate. Exciting and magnetic.




No comments: