8.09.2008

Liars

One of my pet peeves, (I only have two. The other one being people who ditch you/no shows), are people that lie, and when you know they're lying just to try to come up with an explanation. The comical part is when I know when they're "embellishing" the truth. I think lying is a waste of time and breathe. Sometimes the truth hurts, however it settles better with your conscience when you know you have said the right thing. If everyone just thought before they talked things would go a lot smoother in this world. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about anyone in particular. I'm just expressing how I dislike liars. They loose my trust immediately. I'll be nice to them, as always, but I won't talk to them on a personal level, nor trust them in any retrospect. I have no patience for them at all. Life is too short to deal with people that have to insult your intelligence by telling you something they think you'll believe. Come on people, I may be a little flaky at times, but I'm not dumb. I may not confront you on your faults, but I am a good observer by your body language and can figure out the lies within your explanations. I may not even be mean to you, but I will be weary. You shouldn't be intimated by this at all just realize the facts. Ok, that's all.

The LORD detests lying lips,
but he delights in men who are truthful.
Proverbs 12.22

Then go if you wanna go
But stay if you want to know the way
Through the mess we've made
Or lie in the bed you know or go

No comments: