8.12.2008

UHS




Taran made me do it...

Did you date someone from your school?
Nope. I kept my relationships at other schools.

Did you marry someone from your high school?
No!!!

Did you car pool to school?
No, just me.

What kind of car did you have?
Toyota Tercel.

What kind of car do you have now?
Toyota Corolla.

It's Friday night...where are you? (then)
Um...Probably at my boyfriend's house or with a bunch of friends somewhere.

It's friday night....where are you ? (now)
Around.

What kind of job did you have in high school?
My job was to get good grades. I did work at Express during Christmas break but I guess that doesn't count.

What do you do now?
Bridal consultant for Macy*s.

Were you a party animal?
I was social.

Were you considered a flirt?
I was nice.

Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope. German club and Yearbook staff!

Were you a nerd?
I am book smart.

Did you get suspended/expelled
Nope.

Can you sing the fight song?
Haha. I think I heard that song for the first time at Baccalaureate.

Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
I didn't pick favorites. I went to class, did the work, got the A and left. Although I would say the most inspriring class would be Mr. Klongerbough's 11th AP English. GREAT class! So challenging but fun! We read about the Salem Witch Trials...how ironic.

Where did you sit during lunch?
Outside with friends at the bell tower in the commons.

What was your school's full name?
University High School.

When did you graduate?
2002

What was your school mascot?
Cougar.

If you could go back and do it again, would you?
No. Too big. With 5,000 students you don't form true friendships.

Who was your Senior prom date?
For both schools it was my boyfriend at the time.

Did you have fun at Prom?
Eh. It was just another dance, another dress, another dinner, another gazillion pictures to take. The after party was better.

Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Nope.

Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Sure, if they find out where I am!

No comments: