12.17.2007

Reminiscing

High School Graduation Year:

1. Who was your best friend?
Amber, but I hung out with various people all the time.

2. What sports did you play?
Nothing. However, I was on the yearbook staff and German club!

3. What kind of car did you drive?
Toyota Tercell

4. It's Friday night, where were you?
My house. For some reason people would migrate to my house for a good time. Maybe it was the pool.

5. Were you a party animal?
Senior year? It varied on the party.

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"?
With 5,000 students at your school it's kinda hard to be in any "in crowd."

7. Ever skip school?
All the time. Shh.

8. Ever smoke?
No.

9. Were you a nerd?
Nah. But I was honors.

10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope.

11. Can you sing the Alma mater?
Uh no.

12. Who was your favorite teacher?
I don't know if I had one senior year. I only had two classes to go to. Def. not sen. English honors though.

13. Favorite class?
I can't even remember what classes I took. Definitely not sen. English honors though. (do you see a pattern here from the previous question?)

14. What was your schools full name?
University High School

15. School mascot?
Cougar.

16. Did you go to Prom?
I went to 4 proms.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
If I did, I would change a whole bunch of stuff. Just freeze time and turn everything around.

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
Having our principal say "Karen" instead of "Erin" when announcing me. Wonderful huh?

19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
Early release. 11am I was outta there!

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
What's a senior wall? Apparently not.

21. Did you have a job your senior year?
I think I worked at Express.

22. Who did you date?
Chris.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Panera's.

24. Have you gained weight since then?
I was a 2 back then. I'm a 4/6 now. You do the math.

25. What did you do after graduation?
Had a HUGE party at my house. My cousin came to celebrate, and so my mom, sister, her and I went to Cocoa Beach for a few days and stayed at the Hilton.

No comments: