12.06.2007

Today at Work...

...I went to Worcester for a vendor convention. It was fun because my gas, tolls and food for the day were all paid for. The catch: sitting at a table with my boss (who's wicked cool) and all the other bridal consultants from our region and listening to vendors prompt us on their new lines that are coming in the spring. It wasn't that bad. I won a set of Royal Albert wine glasses and got a lot of other nifty little things free.

The drive was long. It let me have time to think about a lot of things that's going on in life. I wouldn't mind traveling for my job. To be logical, I'm the most versatile out of all of us. I don't have kids, or anything that comes with that territory. I was told I'm not going to the NYC convention in February, however my boss is considering me going to the Orlando convention in May. It's just talk but I was pretty pyched when she mentioned it. We'll see!

No comments: