2.27.2008

April Accomplishments

Here are a few songs I want to learn how to play on the piano during my four day stay in Orlando in April... Thanks mom for making me go to those piano lessons for ten years.

1. Allison Crowe: Hallelujah
2. Billy Joel: Piano Man

I'm sure the roster will expand during the next month.

****************************************************************************************
Funny thing happened to me last night...

First of all, snow + rain = slush. It was slushy by the time I had gotten out of work around 6pm.

As I was heading off to Lynn to attend a bible study at the Salvation Army church that Jim Aaron and I visited, and thoroughly enjoyed, I heard the DJ announcing a sweepstakes for a 7 day 6 night vacation to Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. I really started to laugh. Here I was. Stopped at a red light in the pouring rain, pitch black outside and the temperature was just reaching above freezing. How can you not see the irony in this whole situation?

No comments: