2.04.2008

Today's Another Day

So I think I'm feeling better today. I had so many thoughts and mixed emotions going on inside me last night I wasn't able to sleep. You know those nights where you just want to shout out everything you're thinking and feeling but for the sake of everyone else's sanity you don't? Yes, that was my night. I heard the church bell ring two times and sighed.

Work kept me going through the day and coming home to a vivid environment was great. Music, food, room mate, just great. To make it even better, Jim brought me flowers when he came home tonight.

By the way, does anyone read this? I mean, I don't mind. I enjoy just getting fluff off my chest without actually verbally talking to someone. However, my thoughts and feelings will be limited towards the web. I will express my deepest darkest secrets only in person. You just have to ask.

No comments: