3.04.2008

Bad Day

I have a co-worker that has been constantly on my nerves for about a month now. He yells at me in front of customers, sits at my desks and stares at me during the evening hours while I'm trying to do my work, and declines our bridal customers. Ergo, he's not a nice person to put it lightly.

I mean, just because in his culture they like to treat their women like dirt doesn't mean he should come over to our country and do the same. Wow, did I just say that? That's how frustrated I am. American women are strong, independent and know how to stand up to a no-good-woman-abuser. Even though I want to scream, cry and hit him all at once, I keep it to myself so he doesn't see that reaction. The one he is looking for.

I know the steps to take:
1- Confront him:
If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.

2- Confront his manager
But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

3- Confront HR
If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

However, I can't do #1 because it is not allowed. #2 is a habitual "I did. He said he won't do it again." And #3 seems a little drastic to me.

Ironically, I found another song I want to pick up on the piano...

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

No comments: