4.05.2008

AI Season 7

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a die-hard American Idol fan. I have been a true believer since the very beginning when Kelly Clarkson had her first audition in Dallas, Texas seven years ago. So far this season has been no different. I love the enthusiasm from the performances and see how the singers are truly devoted to this competition. I think that what makes the hour worth my while is seeing people live their dream they have either struggled for their entire lives, or show off the talent God has given them. How awesome is that?

Each week on results night I'm starting to get a little emotional along with the singers just to think how one of them will to be eliminated. You truly get attached to each one of them every week as you watch them sing a country folk tune from Dolly Parton or a brilliant master minded song by John Lennon. You get to depict the different styles and personalities each singer has, which is by far extraordinary.

To sum up this season in a nut shell, here's my all time favorite performances thus far. I guess I'll always be a sucker for the rockers.

No comments: