4.25.2008

What The Kids Are Listening To

Kristen's Sweet Sixteen party was a blast. I think I did an awesome job if I might say so myself as I pat myself on the back for my achievement. I think the best part was just observing how sixteen year olds act. It's too funny. Admiring themselves in the mirror, telling each other how beautiful they all are and taking pictures in different poses. It was completely a riot. I actually joined in on the fun.

On the way home the girls that live in our neighborhood hitched a ride with us from the hotel after the party and blasted the radio. Lonestar's Amazed came on the oldies but goodies station.

"Girls, I love this song! I remember when it first came out. they totally played it at my prom."

Complete silence from the backseat.

"Ok, I feel old."

Here's a little snip of that moment... Please excuse the driving and singing.


No comments: