6.27.2008

The Controversial Survey

1. Would you do meth if it was legalized?
No way.

2. Abortion: for or against?
Against it. 110%.

3. A 2 month old child and a 65 year old man who has the cure for
cancer but hasn't had a chance to announce it yet, one of them has
to die...who should survive?
This question is worded so horribly. I don't like playing God.

4. Would our country fall with a woman president?
It depends on the woman. All and all, I think we would be fine.

5. Do you believe in the death penalty?
Absolutely.

6. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
Not really.

7. Do you believe in God?
Yes.

8. Do you think its wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?
No, it's a free country.

9. A 12 year old girl has a baby... should she keep it?
It really depends on her support system. If she doesn't have a balanced support system for the baby, then the only fair thing to do for the baby would be to give it up for adoption.

10. Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?
No. I think it was changed to 21 for a reason.

11. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
Something needs to change.

12. Assisted suicide is illegal...do you agree?
A painless, but an illegal death that you're committing on yourself. Playing God scares me.

13. Do you believe in spanking your children?
I believe you need to be consistent with your punishments to your children. If spanking them makes them learn their lesson, do it the minute they misbehave. Don't wait until later. I was spanked. I think I turned out OK.

14. Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?
Not for TEN million dollars.

15. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case...what do you think?
I think everyone has some common sense to know the difference between right and wrong and what their actions are. This is just a lame excuse. I think that her sin will be its own punishment.



16.
It's between you and a person who is being kept alive by life support
machines...one has to die? Who?
I don't ever want to be kept alive by a machine. Please pull the plug and let me live in peace.

17.Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Not afraid, but I do acknowledge it's going to happen.


No comments: