9.19.2007

4 Things

This one is a bit different from the rest. Four things
about me that you may or may not have known in no particular
order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter/nanny
2. Cutco telemarketer
3. Sales Associate
4. Dining server


Four movies I've watched more than once:
(actually more times than I can count)
1. Devil's Advocate
2. The Notebook
3. The Prestige
4. Bruce Almighty


Four places I have lived
1. Orlando, FL
2. Wenham, MA
3. Beverly, MA
4. 8 Bow St.

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. What Not To Wear
2. The Office
3. CSI: NY
4. Shark

Four favorite past time activities:
1. The beach
2. Drinking wine with friends
3. Traveling
4. Going on dates with my husband.

Four places I have been:
1. Europe
2. Antigua
2. Disney World
4. L.A., CA

People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My mom
2. PEOPLE Magazine
3. Facebook (to notify me on messages).
4. Clothing stores haha

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Italian
2. Fresh salads
3. Raw cookie dough
4. Yogurt

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The beach
2. Europe
3. On the Lost Isalnd
4. NYC

Four friends I think will respond:
1. Jim
2. Kimberly
3. Kristi
4. Jim

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

1. The Christmas Season.
2. Celebrating my 1st wedding anniversary.
3. Spending time with my nephew.
4. Seeing family.

No comments: