9.16.2007

Changes

The weather is just starting to change. The leaves are slowly changing colors, and the temperature is dropping just enough for us to be under a "frost advisory." It's going to be chilly when Alissa and I run in tomorrow morning.

This weekend has been crazy. Since I didn't work on Friday, and did work on Saturday my weekend has been a little jumbled together. Jim has been gone. He went up to VT to visit his grandfather and of course our nephew. He'll be back Tuesday, but I miss him. Aaron just left to do an awake overnight shift so I'm the only one in the apartment tonight. I didn't realize all the little creeks the walls and ceiling make until there's no one to talk to. I also didn't realize that we can faintly hear the T blowing its horn a good 5 minutes from here unless you really just listen. Amanda came over tonight. We cooked pasta, had wine, and caught up on some girl time while playing Trivial Pursuit (which I won) with Aaron. It was fun to see her again. She just moved from Lynn to Salem which is literally just over the bridge. So I'll be seeing her more and more from now on!

I don't have a doubt tomorrow isn't going to be a Manic Monday. That's why I love my job so much!

No comments: