9.30.2007

Oh September

Do you remember dancing in September? I hope so because it's almost over. October is almost here and even though it doesn't feel like autumn I'm enjoying every minute of it because it's birthday month. If you know me well enough you should know that I love birthdays. Not just mine per say, but everyone's. It's a day to celebrate you! I know that might sound a little conceited but how many of those days out of the chaotic year do you really get to take for granted?

Let's go back to where I said it doesn't feel like autumn. For a Florida girl it's perfectly fine, this is my winter. However for the northerners it's been a wild autumn thus far. By the end of the week it's going to reach back into the 80's. Normal for me, unusual for them.

I was able to catch up on a lot of things around the apartment today. Like cleaning. It was pretty dusty.

No comments: