5.05.2008

Revolutionary Randomness

How far away is your 10 yr reunion? 4 years

Do you speed up when you go thru an intersection? If it's a yellow light, yes

How far away is work? 15 minutes away.

How often are you late for work? We have a five minute grace period. I'm within that time frame.

Everyone's got one...

Who's the person you can't stand at work? His name will remain anonymous.

Do you give strangers fake smiles? If I need to. I'm pretty nice to most people.

Do you face your money all the same direction? Yes.

Do you put your money in order from largest amount to smallest? It keeps me more organized.

Do you eat borritos with a knife and fork? I don't eat burritos.

What color is your cell phone? Silver and pink.

Ever pretend to be annoyed when your phone rings but secretly love it? Haha Yes!

Did you know the sweetener in diet soda turns into formaldahyde (emblaming fluid) When it's at body temperature? No, I didn't know that.

Did you just swear off diet soda? I don't drink soda.

Have you ever named a pet the name you wanted for your first child? I would.

Do you really need to take your dog everywhere? NO!

What kind of computer are you on? Samsung.

What is your favorite kind of apple? Granny Smith.

What is the last thing you had to drink? Hot chocolate.

Is your hair down or up? Up.

How many windows/tabs are open on your computer? A couple.

Have you spoken to anyone on the phone today? Yes.

What would you say is your worst habit? Probably being late to anything.

Do you own any expensive jewelry? Yes.

Have you ever roasted marshmallows on a fire? Of course.

What is the closest thing to you that is pink? My phone.

Who was the last person to text you? Amanda.

Have you ever been out of the country? Yes.

Is a glass half empty, or half full? Always half full

Do you wear shorts more often, or skirts? I guess I wear more skirts since I wear them to work.

What color is the shirt you're wearing? Navy blue.

Do you wear glasses/contacts? Both. But not at the same time.

What brand are the shoes that you're wearing? Tommy.

What is the last phrase you said out loud? "Do you want to play a card game?"

Do you prefer Mexican food, or Chinese food? Chinese.

Have you ever been in a wedding? Yes.

How about to a funeral? Yes.

Does your shower have doors, or curtains? Doors.

Where was your default picture taken? In my parent's kitchen on my sister's 16th birthday.

Have you ever gone deep sea fishing? Does snorkeling in the gulf count?

Do you own slippers? Yes.

Would you ever use a Ouija Board? Never.

Have you ever ran with scissors? Probably.

Have you ever tried to lick your elbow? Haha yea.

Are you ticklish? Not too much, but yes.

Are your toenails painted? No.

No comments: