7.25.2007

Fun Times...

This is what I do when I'm bored...
1. Wheres your #1 on your top 8 at the moment?
At work.

2. What is your favorite possession?
My Ipod

3. Do you own a gun?
nah

4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say?
I already had the last word.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depending on which doctor.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I'm more of a hamburger person.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
FRESH coffee

9. Can you do push ups?
Oh yea

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Always

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring.

12. Do you take painkillers?
Just did

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the other sex?
I don't have to lure him. haha

14. Do you have A.D.D.? [Attention Deficit Disorder]?
Probably

15. Your name?
Erin

16. Middle Name(s)?
Jean

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. I extremely dislike my in-laws
2. I have a huge headache
3. Aaron's animation thing was cool.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1. Propel
2. vitamin water
3. iced coffee

20. Last movie you watched?
Does something on Lifetime count?

22. Current worry?
Being able to see my nephew.

23. Current hate?
In-laws.

24. Favorite place to be?
beach

25. How did you bring in the New Year?
My husband and I had opened some champainge and watched Ryan Seacrest in our new apartment.

27. Do you own slippers?
Yes.

30. Favorite color(s)?
Red, blue

31. Would you be a pirate?
Nah

32. Are you tired?
Yes

33. Do you sing in the shower?
rarely.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Aliens.

35. Current cravings?
Traveling

36. Superman, Spiderman, or Batman?
SPIDERMAN!!

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Some doggie ones.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
i dont know

39. What is your job?
Im currently, unemployed

40. Who is your most favorite person at the moment?
Faith

41. Who is your loudest friend?
I'm blessed with a lot of them.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
hmmm...

43. Do you like anyone right now?
I love someone.

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
nah

45. What is your favorite book?
I like to read a lot.

46. Favorite candy?
sweedish fish

47. What song do you want played at your wedding?
I had Pacabel

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I want a black gospel chior clapping and singing "Amen"

49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Talking to Jim in bed.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"I'm running late to go running with Alissa!"

No comments: