7.18.2007

What so Important?

I was going to express my appreciation on how my husband taught me how to talk about my feelings last night. I'm the type of person that if something happens, I feel like I can play God and make the world a better place. That's so far from the truth. I am not God, and I can't go and save the world at all. Something happened to my parents yesterday that I'm still too prideful to write so the whole world can read. At least I'm admitting to it right?

Last night I learned how to talk to one of my girlfriends about my problems and feel like someone not judging me for once. So here's what's bugging me today, and forgive me if it seems like a bunch of nonsense because it's all scrambled in my head. AHH!

I feel left out sometimes. It's no ones fault at all. It's me. I'm so overly sensitive about things at times it's really pathetic. I feel like people are hiding things from me, and for what reason? I don't get mad that often. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I mean if something drastic happened to one of my friends, or their love life I'm sure they would tell me. But I feel like they wouldn't. I think I'm getting cabin fever. It's been a rainy day, and it's extremely foggy outside now. My husband got into an accident last week so we only have one car, which means he's at work at the moment and I'm here. Alone, and nothing to do because I'm unemployed.

I feel bad about not having a job. It really sucks. I feel bad for Jim to have the responsibility to be the provider for our family. I wish I could help out somehow. I'm trying. It's not like I sit on my ass all day and eat bon-bons. I just had an interview last week. Plus, I'm in the midst of getting my event and wedding planning license.

I just need to get out of here and go somewhere. Florida sounds nice....

No comments: