8.14.2007

Baby Shower


On my last day in Florida, I went to one of my girlfriend's, Shara's baby shower. We all had so much fun! Her due date is actually my birthday, so let's see if that actually happens. She's having a little girl, so the colors were pink and brown with polka-dots. "Up until I was 23 weeks I was puking at least 15 times a day," she was telling me as she was opening a bottle of champagne to mix in the glasses with OJ. I'm not looking forward to that. Dressed in Ann Taylor Loft, from head to toe, she was glowing while everyone admired her "baby bump." The food, presents and people were memorable. I know her and Peter will be excellent parents, (and lawyers) to their little girl.

This was actually the day I was supposed to do the 5k with Cathie. Since the temp. was reaching well over 100, both of us thought it wouldn't be safe. We might do one this fall. Who knows.

I'm back in Massachusetts now. I have errands to run, and a bedroom to clean. How fun!

No comments: