8.10.2007

My Top 8 Friends on Myspace

1. Jim
2. Kristen
3. Amber
4. Aaron
5. Patrick
6. Natalie
7. Pam
8. Charlotte

1. Is number 6 your best friend? We're friends. She's really really nice!

2. Are you in love with number 2? I love my sister!

3. Have you ever lied to number 4? No. I can tell him anything.

4. Do you know a secret about number 7? you know, I don't think so

5. Describe the relationship between number 8 and number 5. Two very awesome people that don't know each other whatsoever.

6. What is the best thing about number 3? She's been my good friend for about 18 years.

7. What is the worst thing about number 1? He's not a night person :)

8. When was the last time you saw number 5? At my wedding.

9. Describe the relationship between number 1 and number 4? Roomates

10. Have you ever danced with number 7? No! But we should!

11. How long have you known number 4? About 4 years now.

12. Have number 2 and number 7 ever dated? haha no! But they are friends.

13. Have you ever done drugs with number 5? I haven't done drugs at all.

14. Have you ever been in a fight with number 8? Nope. She was the best roomate ever!

15. Does number 1 have a boyfriend/girlfriend? He's married to me.

16. Have you ever been a co-worker with number 3? Yes! We made good times collecting some extra dough at Old Navy one Christmas season. haha.

17. Have you ever wanted to punch number 2 in the face? No. I love my sister.

18. Has number 4 ever met your mother? Yes. She thinks he's cute. haha

19. How did you meet number 6? Myspace

20. Did you ever accidentally physically hurt number 5? I don't think I could. He's like a foot taller than me.

21. Have any of them ever seen you naked? yes

22.What is the best memory you have with number 1? Repeating our vows to each other at our wedding.

23. What is one of number 4's best qualities? He can always make me laugh, and is a great listener.

24.Do you live close to 7? If you count 10 hours close.

25. What is number 2's favorite food? Anything Rachel Ray cooks.

26. Out of your top 8, which one would you say is the funniest? I hate to be diplomatic, but they all crack me up.

27. Who is the most flirtatious? Charlotte (you go girl!)

28. What do you think of number 3? She's such a great friend.

29. How long have you known number 5 for? About 6 years now. Good times!

30. Which one of your top 8 friends drinks the most or goes out? Oh I would have to say Pam. haha JUST KIDDING. ummm...Charlotte

31. Which one of your top 8 friends is the best dresser? They each have their own style

32. If you could change one thing about number 7, what would it be? I wouldn't change anything about her. She's adorable the way she is.

33. Say something nice about number 1. He loves me...even in the morning.

34. Which one of your top 8 friends lives the farthest away from? Natalie. I think OK is farther than FL right?

35. Which one of your top 8 friends do you hang out with the most? Jim and Aaron since I live with them.

36. Out of your top 8 friends, who is the loudest? Kristen.

37. The quietest? Pam.

38. What is one quality about number 7 that you admire? She has a strong relationship with her brother.

39. What kind of car does number 4 have? Jetta

40. What is your fondest memory of number 8? Probably walking from the parking lot to our apartment on campus after a night out drinking and dancing in Boston. Our feet hurt so much we had to take our shoes off, but we looked like little old ladys walking along the side walk at 3 am. It's one of those you had to be there to see it type memories.

41. Have you traveled anywhere with number 2? We take family vacations together.

42. If you gave number 4 $100 dollars tonight, what would they spend it on? mmm gas, rent, or insurance.

43. What is number 6's best quality? Being a great mom to her kids.

44. Would you kiss number 1? All the time.

45. How did you meet number 7? We haven't met yet! But I'm sure we will since her brother is my roomate.

46. If you had to buy number 5 a gift, what would you choose to give him/her? Probably a gag gift.

47. Does number 2 drink? Nope.

48. Describe number 4 in two words: "g muffin!"

49. Have you ever slept with any of them? Some haha

No comments: