8.06.2007

Latino Lovers

Fist off, I just want to say that whatever I write in my blog are my thoughts, feelings and insecurities at the moment. Hence the purpose of a blog. If you don't agree with them, don't read it. With that said...

I just got back from being at LA Fitness for the evening. A group of us went up there and did a Latin impact dance class. It was great! We shook our booty just like J. Lo. My aunt showed up which was great too. Ironically, she's Cuban, but when it comes to dancing she's, "a total white girl." The instructor was a white girl too so we didn't feel like the minority too much. It was a good workout in the end burning 500 calories. I'm so tired!

I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get the Macy's job. I was basically the runner up because there was someone else just ahead of me that had more experience. However, they did say there would be a position opening up in the fall and that I'm top on their list...or until someone else buts in line. I know God has a purpose for all of us, and patience is a virtue, but mine is running out.

Amber and I are getting together for lunch and a shopping day on Wednesday. She just got a new job as a finance analyst at Martin. So long being a life guard. I asked her is she gave her two weeks notice and she said, "hell yea! I did that the minute I found out I got this new job." That's my girl! I'm so happy for her. When I make my millions she's going to be my accountant. I'm excited to see her as well. We'll have fun.

Current music: Fergie Big Girls Don't Cry

No comments: