8.02.2007

Hair today gone tomorrow

Today I went to get my hair cut. I think I'm truly blessed to have an outstanding hair dresser who knows me, and knows what I want. We've been together for just over ten years now. I used to be a model for hair shows way back when. (Yes, me as a model...scary huh?) And the rest is history. She and her husband actually came to my wedding! People say to me, "You invited your hair dresser to your wedding?!" Yup. Anyway, she "glazed" it because it looked "brassy" while snipping the split ends off. Perfect job as usual.

As I was talking to my next door neighbor tonight, I found out that we have a small (4ft) alligator living in the lake behind our houses. I immediately thought of alligator lady from the flight yesterday. Too funny.

It was a normal muggy, dreary, rainy day here in the Sunshine State. Just your average summer weather.

No comments: