8.05.2007

Holy Day

I visited my parent's new church this morning. It's called Center Point, and it's great! Check them out. They are so welcoming, and have a catered breakfast for guests every Sunday. (Not like that's the reason that they go). It was so refreshing to speak to the pastor and not feel like I was taking up his valuable time. Apparently my mom has bragged about me, so they were prepared to introduce themselves. I love it! We sang some great uplifting oldies but goodies this morning. It was really nice to see my parents happy once again in a place they feel comfortable, and most importantly, be able to be themselves.
All hail the power of Jesus' name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
bring forth the royal diadem,
and crown him Lord of all.
Bring forth the royal diadem,
and crown him Lord of all.


No comments: