8.04.2007

Wipe on, wipe off


At the car wash
Talkin' about the car wash yeah!
Come on and sing it for me car wash.
Car wash yeah!
Rose Royce never gets old...

The Girl Scout troop raised $340.00 today during their car wash. It was a great location to begin with. Smack dab the middle of Winter Park in the Walgreens parking lot conveniently beside the Starbucks, and near the WP hospital where Kristen and I were born at. View here. We washed Beamers, Volvo's, VW, Audi, Infinities, and it was strictly donation. $20.00 here, $40.00 there. People can be so generous. I sold some cookbooks while drivers waited around. I love those girls to death. I can't believe it's been 11 years already. They're going to be graduating in the spring, and heading to NYC for their graduation trip. I have seen all of them grow in their different ways to form who they are today, and possibly what they will be in the future. I must be getting old because I'm sounding like a damn inspirational speaker. Maybe I'm just reminiscing. I can't wait to spend time with them in NYC. Just one of the many places we have traveled together. Oh the memories!

No comments: